Blogposting

/ESO/

This is my blog. I know it's mine because it isn't yours.
/ 2
Post #222004
Actually it's mine
I'll try to cram one post a day into here
Listening to Schubert at the moment, indeed I very much enjoy his music.
Might go exploring abandoned buildings tomorrow
Ghoost↗
Might go exploring abandoned buildings tomorrow
always be wary of the dreadful asbestos
sagebroosh↗
Ghoost↗
Show quoted text
Might go exploring abandoned buildings tomorrow
always be wary of the dreadful asbestos
yes, the Gypsy named Asbestos is very infamous around here.
I quite like building in this one pedoblox game
I made another one, although it feels a bit more spammy and less coordinated.
Ghoost↗
Might go exploring abandoned buildings tomorrow
Trip will take 6 hours or more. Hope it's worth it
I returned from my trip. It was very fun. Will write down in more detail later.
ESO? Like Eso Tilín?
Dysprosium↗
ESO? Like Eso Tilín?
Funnily enough I've never listened to that song. Also it's eso as in esoteric, eventhough I haven't posted anything esoteric yet.
Ghoost↗
sagebroosh↗
Show quoted text
always be wary of the dreadful asbestos
yes, the Gypsy named Asbestos is very infamous around here.
He was not there
ok
I quite like Strawhead
Ok
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.