357 replies·19699 views

Mein blog

Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1850251(edited 19 hours ago)
old blog. I dont use this anymore
/ 18
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1850271·
Im bored
buddy_polygon

LunchforDIHner WNBAW & NBAG

1 month ago#1850541
Cobblefan↗
Im bored
Hi bored i'm polygon_buddy
1 month ago#1850549
Ok
1 month ago#1850555
Cobblefan↗
Im not gonna post that much here. Im doing this for boorubux
Post here
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

1 month ago#1850558(edited 1 month ago)
is the soychang wedding still happening @SerChuddietheStrong
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1851085(edited 1 month ago)
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
Im not gonna post that much here. Im doing this for boorubux
Post here
Okay i will
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1851086
Im still bored
1 month ago#1851099
Ok
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1851564
Im working on something. I cant say much at the moment.
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1852657
I was adding Meta:most_unpopular_post_of_the_week tags
1 month ago#1852660
I want boorubux
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1852662(edited 1 month ago)
Cobblefan↗
I was adding Meta:most_unpopular_post_of_the_week tags
I stopped because im not sure if this is necessary... I have to wait for approval now
GenericNamefag

GenericNamefag

1 month ago#1852665
is this blog worth reading or not
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1852670(edited 1 month ago)
GenericNamefag↗
is this blog worth reading or not
No sorry. Im just doing all this for boorubux
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1852672
GenericNamefag↗
is this blog worth reading or not
Its sooooooo boring
GenericNamefag

GenericNamefag

1 month ago#1852674
oh its just for boorubux
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1853109
I ate some fries
Post #267157
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1868587
Nothings working fucking jarty
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1871581
yay my post is featured
/ 18
Log in to reply to this thread.