13 replies·151 views

Japonescagada_ORG's blog

japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#170103
Slopjaks and brainrot also some stupid hot takes
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#170111
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

6 months ago#170842
japonescagada_ORG↗
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
Humanity will prosper
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

6 months ago#170851
Stop being pessimistic it makes you troon out
Dunchenman

Sub5 Starving 4'11" Paki Indian Incel

6 months ago#170869
Turrican↗
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
Humanity will prosper
Uhhhh, actually no. If there's a nuclear war, everyone will die.
amogusimposter

Analects Chapter 1 Line 6

6 months ago#170885
not me though because im built different
Dunchenman↗
Turrican↗
Show quoted text
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
Humanity will prosper
Uhhhh, actually no. If there's a nuclear war, everyone will die.
adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

6 months ago#239035
japonescagada_ORG↗
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
İ hate you
6 months ago#239038
adachi_rei↗
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
I hate vocaloids they r the reason why humanity will FALL
İ hate you
Make love, not war
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#293942
I'm poor and having hallucinations
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#293948
japonescagada_ORG↗
I'm poor and having hallucinations
I mean broke
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#293974
The jartypasta (or jartycreepypast) never work at jartysoft soft is getting a part 2
Nabbv

🇬🇧

5 months ago#296128
japonescagada_ORG↗
I'm poor and having hallucinations
what country do you live in
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#304911
Nabbv↗
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
I'm poor and having hallucinations
what country do you live in
Somewhere around western Europe
Nabbv

🇬🇧

5 months ago#305907
japonescagada_ORG↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
I'm poor and having hallucinations
what country do you live in
Somewhere around western Europe
Is your family poor
Log in to reply to this thread.