Blogposting

My blog

My blog
Post #183149
Update I did nothing in the last 3 minutes
I might post or make something not giga related
How was your day?

Turrican↗
How was your day?
It's been the same for the last decade or so
Obsidian↗
Turrican↗
Show quoted text
How was your day?
It's been the same for the last decade or so
And how is that?
Turrican↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
It's been the same for the last decade or so
And how is that?
Post #94349
Obsidian↗
Turrican↗
Show quoted text
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
It's been the same for the last decade or so
And how is that?
Post #94349
Surely there's something you can do to make your day interesting
Turrican↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
Post #94349
Surely there's something you can do to make your day interesting
Post #116399
I wake up the same, repeat the same, do the same thing everyday, eat the same and go back to sleep the same it's like military discipline I can't stop it
Obsidian↗
Turrican↗
Show quoted text
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
Post #94349
Surely there's something you can do to make your day interesting
Post #116399
I wake up the same, repeat the same, do the same thing everyday, eat the same and go back to sleep the same it's like military discipline I can't stop it
You sure can
Turrican↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
Post #116399
I wake up the same, repeat the same, do the same thing everyday, eat the same and go back to sleep the same it's like military discipline I can't stop it
You sure can
I have daily errands to do so no
Post #116399
Make sure to updoot my next post guys
Post #166494
Update I have 4 ideas to make OC o algo
Obsidian↗
Update I have 4 ideas to make OC o algo
Make OCs nigga
Dunchenman↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
Update I have 4 ideas to make OC o algo
Make OCs nigga
I have plenty of OC geg just haven't started it
Update I have stockpiled a fuck ton of oc and not made a single thing in about a couple of weeks
Update more OC expected to be coming in a while now that I have ideas
If anyone wants I will make them something but it's first come first serve
No I will not draw any pornography or anything of such faggotry
Log in to reply to this thread.