867 replies·8855 views

CommuniARYAN blog

CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#1774160
I should’ve made this a while ago though I’ll make it now
/ 44
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#1774162
Bump
Tekkerson

Logging back in was a terrible idea

1 month ago#1774166·
I dont like communism
boolymir

boolymon?

1 month ago#1774169
where are you from
1 month ago#1774178
Ok
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

1 month ago#1774185
Tekkerson↗
I dont like communism
Gottem!
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

1 month ago#1774190
OP what do you think about communism being a false science? Like is it a big deal for commies or nah?
Kaioh

Tri pila javi u poccu u poccu javi tri pila

1 month ago#1774194
Olgol↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
I dont like communism
Gottem!
Post #231717
1 month ago#1774196
mixed economy won
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

1 month ago#1774200
Kaioh↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Gottem!
Post #231717
Where arrow
1 month ago#1774201
communism
Tekkerson

Logging back in was a terrible idea

1 month ago#1774209
roygbiv↗
communism
Is bad
1 month ago#1774212
Tekkerson↗
roygbiv↗
Show quoted text
communism
Is bad
yeah
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1774213
brimnigger ideology
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#1774689
boolymir↗
where are you from
Us
Olgol↗
OP what do you think about communism being a false science? Like is it a big deal for commies or nah?
It isn’t dialectal materialism jogs Anglo Saxon metaphysics
spoof↗
mixed economy won
Class collaboration is proletarian capitulation there is no good capitalist
mreps

*sniff*

1 month ago#1774698
Post #222004
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#1774699
Tekkerson↗
roygbiv↗
Show quoted text
communism
Is bad
roygbiv↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
Is bad
yeah
14lesothowon88↗
brimnigger ideology
No
Olgol↗
Kaioh↗
Show quoted text
Post #231717
Where arrow
>Where arrow
Post #109885
1 month ago#1774815
CommuniARYAN↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
roygbiv↗
Show quoted text
communism
Is bad
roygbiv↗
Show quoted text
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
Is bad
yeah
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
brimnigger ideology
No
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Kaioh↗
Show quoted text
Post #231717
Where arrow
>Where arrow
Post #109885
Where arrow
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 month ago#1774956
GigglerNiggler↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
No
>Where arrow
Post #109885
Where arrow
I have mine
1 month ago#1774958
CommuniARYAN↗
GigglerNiggler↗
Show quoted text
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
No
>Where arrow
Post #109885
Where arrow
I have mine
No arrow
/ 44
Log in to reply to this thread.