Blogposting

/frogblog/

I crossed the street today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the road
The only thing that’s real.
/ 3
I hate my job and I hate my life o algo
I did not win the day
Post #266285
best of frogger?
WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL
BITCH.
Ok
Zwedon↗
Ok
First ever frogblog happening holy raisin
Frogger↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
First ever frogblog happening holy raisin
How are you
Zwedon↗
Frogger↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
First ever frogblog happening holy raisin
How are you
Bored and tired. Ate a delicious breakfast burrito at 2am with a monster energy. I’m not going to sleep soon. Potatoes are an underrated food.
Frogger↗
I hate my job and I hate my life o algo
What is you job
Krab↗
Frogger↗
Show quoted text
I hate my job and I hate my life o algo
What is you job
I won’t say exactly what it is but I clean.
Frogger↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
Frogger↗
Show quoted text
I hate my job and I hate my life o algo
What is you job
I won’t say exactly what it is but I clean.
Oh, sound like an awful job
better than working in the mines
Much motherfucking wicked clown love
Voodoo chicken
“I’ll hypnotize you like a vampire
Bite your neck and set your head on fire“ -Violent J
SNCA
Post #133106will this make you feel better
Gigglecat↗
Post #133106will this make you feel better
Yes.
mustardsmarttoilet↗
SNCA
Post #240937
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.