9 replies·217 views

School Stories

zeolicas14

Cok & Sprolls

1 month ago#1735473
Do you have any school story you would like to share? :caca:
1 month ago#1735480
not really
1 month ago#1735481
school foids be like: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

1 month ago#1735585
When I was in high school I signed for some interschool competition, the subject was history. When I was waiting in class there was a girl who been looking at me.
After I finished the test and was waiting for others in a hallway she went out and asked: "Krab, right? Are you a nazi?"

I responded that I'm not but since it was VERY awkward she probably noticed that I was lying.:flushed:
Jonkler

John 1:17

1 month ago#1735589
Niggers at school really were vaping
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1735593
had a history teacher named nate
zeolicas14

Cok & Sprolls

1 month ago#1735634
sneeperino↗
had a history teacher named nate
How he looks like?
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1735641
zeolicas14↗
sneeperino↗
Show quoted text
had a history teacher named nate
How he looks like?
nate but with brown hair and a moustache
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1735656
Some nigger was eaten by a crocodile while she was on vacation
zeolicas14

Cok & Sprolls

1 month ago#1735662
sneeperino↗
zeolicas14↗
Show quoted text
How he looks like?
nate but with brown hair and a moustache
I can already imagine him walking into the classroom and saying that niggers are horrible
Log in to reply to this thread.