Blogposting

Golden Rain

Never ask a berlin man what happens in his basement
/ 2
ok
SOYBOI↗
ok
mleccha raisinskin
GoId↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
ok
mleccha raisinskin
?
cobblekike unban me from your blog
thank you real gold
Citrine↗
thank you real gold
no problem citrus
faggot gold gold
faggot above me
buying piss
They should've JSID because im a leaky gold creature
It's going to a good cause, me
impishsoyakears↗
It's going to a good cause, me
who
@Gold I pisson yoyr corpse
Post #222004
I'm dating an indian girl right now and I tried curry with her for the first time, it was okay
she left me for a Pakistani
GoId↗
impishsoyakears↗
Show quoted text
It's going to a good cause, me
who
mine
impishsoyakears↗
GoId↗
Show quoted text
who
mine
who
I started dating the pakistani guy who stole my indian girl
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.