10 replies·134 views

My wife left me.

2 months ago#1701193
My wife left me. I am devastated. I really need somebody to talk to right now.
2 months ago#1701209
I actually got cucked by BBC. I cant believe this. His name was tyrone too
wtf should i do
2 months ago#1701230
nusois get cucked by BBC kek!!!! :holdit:
2 months ago#1701241
Dude im not joking fucking fuck off right now
2 months ago#1701464
Christpilled
2 months ago#1701973
cobman20↗
Dude im not joking fucking fuck off right now
Thats sad
2 months ago#1701993
cobman20↗
I actually got cucked by BBC. I cant believe this. His name was tyrone too
wtf should i do
Seriously?
mreps

From Liam's iPad

2 months ago#1702052
Post #222004
2 months ago#1702061
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
cobman20↗
Show quoted text
I actually got cucked by BBC. I cant believe this. His name was tyrone too
wtf should i do
Seriously?
2 months ago#1702063
yes
2 months ago#1702144
Civil marriage or church wedding or both? Are there any disputes later on?
Log in to reply to this thread.