429 repliesยท3531 views

Shit I Care About

Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598688
fuggen jerdee
/ 22
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598702
Post #264100
Everyone I don't like looks like this
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598704
Faggot mustard mustard
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598723
Hey guys this is completely unrelated but my ip adress is not able to upload files. can the jannies solve this thank you
2 months ago#1598726
Based
2 months ago#1598727
please marry me
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598734
Chudrusโ†—
please marry me
Bait DNR
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1598735
youre very plappable
2 months ago#1598747
Coalminerโ†—
Chudrusโ†—
Show quoted text
please marry me
Bait DNR
Please Coalminer Iโ€™m in love with you

Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598750
Chudrusโ†—
Coalminerโ†—
Show quoted text
Bait DNR
Please Coalminer Iโ€™m in love with you

Homo
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1598931
Poop and niggers dying
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1599394
Post #263649
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1600414
Everything I don't like is the jarty
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1600416
Poop and niggers dying
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1600665
Faggot mustard mustard
h8nickers

afro-russ artist, born in Tikhoretsk. 1/2 white

2 months ago#1600677
grok-video-78ab9281-f3f5-4755-812a-33abfcc6e78f.mp4(1.42 MB)
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1600680
HAPPY HANUKKAH HOES โœก๐ŸŽ‰ get ready for 8 nights of sucking DICK! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† The Jews escaped the desert on 8 nights of oil ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŒš , but you'll do it on 8 nights of CUM ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ! Shove a DREIDEL up your buttโœก๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘GOBBLE UP a LATKE dick๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘…! Send this to 8 of your Hanukkah THOTTIES๐Ÿ‘ฏ for a LIT ๐Ÿ•ฏHanukkah! If you get 3๏ธโƒฃ or less back you're a schmuck๐Ÿ†! If you get 5๏ธโƒฃ or more back you're a BAD JEWISH BITCH ๐Ÿ‘Œโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’
cum ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ mouth is full of dilldo and I donโ€™t know what to ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝโค๏ธโœ…โค๏ธโœ…โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ cum in my mouth daddy!๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ† I love you! Jews oh yes daddy๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† no Hitler here pls rape me DMS open! Ik a femboy the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the fact that the first thing I saw was a picture of the two of them together in the same room and I was like oh my gosh I just love ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ that picture of them together ๐Ÿ’—โœŒ๐ŸฝโœŒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I love you so much and I hope you have a great day too and I hope you have a wonderful day too and I love ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ oh wait nvm I hate Jews๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ fuck the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the fact that ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ fairs!! ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ… do you love meโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. do you need meโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Fuck you ngaโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ oh yes daddy! I am so proud of you and I love you so much and you are my best wife and father and yeoieindnjdjdjdhโœ…โœ…โœ…
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1600786
Niggers
h8nickers

afro-russ artist, born in Tikhoretsk. 1/2 white

2 months ago#1600793
Coalminerโ†—unverified
Black men
woah there :concerned:
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1600794
BBC
/ 22
Log in to reply to this thread.