4 replies·181 views

/old/- oldfag blog

captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1538213(edited 2 months ago)
i can only make one of these right
this is my blog, or something
<fun facts about me

  • i joined the sharty in early 2023 when i was 16 (20 now :unc:)
  • i made this account in '24 whilst larping as an esl palestinian on pol with a vpn and the nusois fell for it https://soyjakwiki.org/The_Palestinian#Captain_Gem
  • I was UID 3 (https://soyjakwiki.org/Soygem_Pass/List_of_users) on /gem/
  • I got my soygem pass revoked for threatening to report the domain to namecheap if froot didnt remove ads from the mobile site and unban lennonjak (i actually got the site 'nished for a week afaik)
  • i may or may not have meddled with a polish car wash for hours and meddled with industrial equipment on a vnc during The Incident (this is a joke for legal reasons)
  • I was one of the og lennonteens, i made most of the variants and i was the one who got the >>7999999 GET (it's a real GET, ok?)
  • i infiltrated my way onto andre's wrld's youtube and cord mod team (real ones 'member andre) and banned a bunch of non-soyteens back in the day
  • I used to shitfling with joel, anthony, cuckjeet, brapzilla, the bosnian, slvt4bbc and the icelander among others back on pol as various flags back in the day
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

2 months ago#1538230
Cool. Anything else?
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1538235
doctorcoomer↗
Cool. Anything else?
2 months ago#1538237
>Soybooru veterinarian
Thank you for your service, now get out
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

2 months ago#1538251
captain-gem-palestine↗
doctorcoomer↗
Show quoted text
Cool. Anything else?
Im serious, if you have anything else to say then continue to write it here. I am not a soyjak.
Log in to reply to this thread.