Blogposting

/JUMPEN/ - A blog about SNCA, Tekno and Gardening.

I will post here about my boring SNCA life and how well my garden is doing. I may also post music that I've made once I've made some stuff that doesn't sound like garbage. Just don't brap it up or have retarded arguments here.
/ 19
Ok
Post #222004
freemefromniggerhell↗
I will post here about my boring SNCA life and how well my garden is doing. I may also post music that I've made once I've made some stuff that doesn't sound like garbage. Just don't brap it up or have retarded arguments here.
Yay! Finally you made a blog
The strawberries I am growing are doing very well and I'm excited to try to make jam with them, I am open to taking suggestions on other things I could make with them as well. :calm: My roses and lilies are also doing great but my herbs are doing kind of bad though. :sad:
freemefromniggerhell↗
The strawberries I am growing are doing very well and I'm excited to try to make jam with them, I am open to taking suggestions on other things I could make with them as well. :calm: My roses and lilies are also doing great but my herbs are doing kind of bad though. :sad:
Interesting
freemefromniggerhell↗
The strawberries I am growing are doing very well and I'm excited to try to make jam with them, I am open to taking suggestions on other things I could make with them as well. :calm: My roses and lilies are also doing great but my herbs are doing kind of bad though. :sad:
Wait you too do gardening? Lovely
AdolfTrumpson↗
freemefromniggerhell↗
Show quoted text
The strawberries I am growing are doing very well and I'm excited to try to make jam with them, I am open to taking suggestions on other things I could make with them as well. :calm: My roses and lilies are also doing great but my herbs are doing kind of bad though. :sad:
Wait you too do gardening? Lovely
Yes! I love to garden, I find it really relaxing :calm:
Where is the part where you smoke meth
freemefromniggerhell↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Wait you too do gardening? Lovely
Yes! I love to garden, I find it really relaxing :calm:
Next time we meet, I know some places that have some very beautiful gardens.
Marigold↗
Where is the part where you smoke meth
I quit smoking meth :neutral:
freemefromniggerhell↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Where is the part where you smoke meth
I quit smoking meth :neutral:
Relapse nigga
AdolfTrumpson↗
freemefromniggerhell↗
Show quoted text
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Wait you too do gardening? Lovely
Yes! I love to garden, I find it really relaxing :calm:
Next time we meet, I know some places that have some very beautiful gardens.
That would be incredible! :wholesome:
Marigold↗
freemefromniggerhell↗
Show quoted text
I quit smoking meth :neutral:
Relapse nigga
Relapse doesn't work like that. Same thing would withdrawl.
AdolfTrumpson↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Relapse nigga
Relapse doesn't work like that. Same thing would withdrawl.
Yes it does you just need to start doing drugs again
Marigold↗
freemefromniggerhell↗
Show quoted text
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Where is the part where you smoke meth
I quit smoking meth :neutral:
Relapse nigga
It's not worth it. I'm already really underweight and I just know its going be very bad if I keep using it :itsover:
Marigold↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Relapse nigga
Relapse doesn't work like that. Same thing would withdrawl.
Yes it does you just need to start doing drugs again
I still use other drugs, just not meth or anything too hard :neutral:
freemefromniggerhell↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Relapse nigga
It's not worth it. I'm already really underweight and I just know its going be very bad if I keep using it :itsover:
I'll be there to support you
Marigold↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Relapse doesn't work like that. Same thing would withdrawl.
Yes it does you just need to start doing drugs again
You don't fix an addiction by grabbing another addiction.
freemefromniggerhell↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Yes it does you just need to start doing drugs again
I still use other drugs, just not meth or anything too hard :neutral:
It's not fun that way
/ 19
Log in to reply to this thread.