48 replies·3324 views

ChristPilledWarrior’s Blog

2 months ago#1524470
My blog/AMA
/ 3
2 months ago#1524509
How tf did you come back
2 months ago#1524531
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
How tf did you come back
I’m goated
2 months ago#1524543
What should I ask
2 months ago#1524550
Zwedon↗
What should I ask
Post #233851
2 months ago#1524557
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Post #233851
I do that
Also are you black now
2 months ago#1524562
Zwedon↗
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Post #233851
I do that
Also are you black now
I just have a soyniqua profile image for now
2 months ago#1524567
happy 18th or something
2 months ago#1524568
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Post #233851
I do that
Also are you black now
I just have a soyniqua profile image for now
Alrighty!
2 months ago#1524584
Zwedon↗
What should I ask
Anything
2 months ago#1524591
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Anything
Did you see what I did there
2 months ago#1524599
orangejuice↗
happy 18th or something
Thanks
2 months ago#1524600
Zwedon↗
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
What should I ask
Anything
Did you see what I did there
Yeah
2 months ago#1526365
Do you like BBC (Becoming Based and Christpilled)?
2 months ago#1526373
BootsandChainsaws↗
Do you like BBC (Becoming Based and Christpilled)?
Sometimes I regret choosing this as my name
2 months ago#1526406
ChristPilledWarrior↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Do you like BBC (Becoming Based and Christpilled)?
Sometimes I regret choosing this as my name
Post #244536
2 months ago#1526616
I have a headache from browsing this website I can feel my brain melting
2 months ago#1535258
Can people stop calling me a minor I’m 18 how else would I be able to use this website
mreps

From Liam's iPad

2 months ago#1535266
Post #222004
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

2 months ago#1547263
Are the jannys messaging you?
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.