44 replies·451 views

/nigâr/ - Nigar general

Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

2 months ago#1461538(edited 1 month ago)
I realized I was starting the existence of very SNCA threads so to stop this I started the existence of this thread. I will post about what happens in my SNCA mind
You can be ESL here
/ 3
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1461539
Ok
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

2 months ago#1461555(edited 2 months ago)
First I woke up and playing SNCA pjsk it was so hard so I started the story pjsk
:snca::snca::snca:
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 month ago#1882286
Jeff↗
Ok
:coping:
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#1882290
Nigar↗
I realized I was starting the existence of very SNCA threads so to stop this I started the existence of this thread. I will post about what happens in my SNCA mind
You can speak only english French and turkish cuz I dont understand other langueges
Finally, my favorite Turkish beauty made the blog.
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#1882294
ssstik.io_@spuja1231_1786354181690.mp4(754.25 KB)
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 month ago#1882367
AdolfTrumpson↗
ssstik.io_@spuja1231_1786354181690.mp4(754.25 KB)
there are actually south asians larping as turks in xitter I didnt belive it was real at first but they were not turkish
not much as south asians larping as polish or any other european natiion but theres
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#1882401
Nigar↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
ssstik.io_@spuja1231_1786354181690.mp4(754.25 KB)
there are actually south asians larping as turks in xitter I didnt belive it was real at first but they were not turkish
not much as south asians larping as polish or any other european natiion but theres
https://voca.ro/1kph3iXxrTi6
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 month ago#1932495
anyways, I will eat burek this day :informative::informative::informative:
This is max I can tell from irl what do you expect from a person which is afraid of getting doxxed?
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1932501
Nigar↗
anyways, I will eat burek this day :informative::informative::informative:
This is max I can tell from irl what do you expect from a person which is afraid of getting doxxed?
Burek is black couisine
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 month ago#1932502
Govnoje↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
anyways, I will eat burek this day :informative::informative::informative:
This is max I can tell from irl what do you expect from a person which is afraid of getting doxxed?
Burek is black couisine
no its not
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1932505
Nigar↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
anyways, I will eat burek this day :informative::informative::informative:
This is max I can tell from irl what do you expect from a person which is afraid of getting doxxed?
Burek is black couisine
no its not
Raycis colonizer sybau
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

1 month ago#1932515
Govnoje↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
anyways, I will eat burek this day :informative::informative::informative:
This is max I can tell from irl what do you expect from a person which is afraid of getting doxxed?
Burek is black couisine
no its not
Raycis colonizer sybau
I have never seen burek is eaten in a black majority place
Burek is eaten in Near East and Balkans
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#2004410
Nigar↗
I realized I was starting the existence of very SNCA threads so to stop this I started the existence of this thread. I will post about what happens in my SNCA mind
You can be ESL here
test
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

1 month ago#2004413
AdolfTrumpson↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
I realized I was starting the existence of very SNCA threads so to stop this I started the existence of this thread. I will post about what happens in my SNCA mind
You can be ESL here
test
:nailbiter:
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#2004414
werbell_iii↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
test
:nailbiter:
Im back from hell.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2004418
AdolfTrumpson↗
Nigar↗
Show quoted text
I realized I was starting the existence of very SNCA threads so to stop this I started the existence of this thread. I will post about what happens in my SNCA mind
You can be ESL here
test
Go back
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2004419
AdolfTrumpson↗
werbell_iii↗
Show quoted text
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
test
:nailbiter:
Im back from hell.
The demon risen.
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#2004426
Wordsalot↗
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Im back from hell.
The demon risen.
Word Bearers March.mp3(2.88 MB)
0:00
0:00

I have risen. And the rest have fallen.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#2004433
AdolfTrumpson↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
AdolfTrumpson↗
Show quoted text
Im back from hell.
The demon risen.
Word Bearers March.mp3(2.88 MB)
0:00
0:00

I have risen. And the rest have fallen.
Nobody has, everyone who you hated is still here lmao, go back to the shroom faggot.
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.