14 replies·194 views

Just got on the church today a few hours ago.

2 months ago#1418151


I feel better. :calm:
2 months ago#1418162
Ok
2 months ago#1418165
Also chat am I Christpilled enough for this
Post #242759
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

2 months ago#1418774
zxtacdddfp9↗


I feel better. :calm:
keyed
2 months ago#1418796
GoyRoyaleWon↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text


I feel better. :calm:
keyed
Fucking finally
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

2 months ago#1418799
zxtacdddfp9↗
GoyRoyaleWon↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text


I feel better. :calm:
keyed
Fucking finally
marge?
2 months ago#1418830
GoyRoyaleWon↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Fucking finally
marge?
Rare w for you
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

2 months ago#1418834
True christpill
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1418837
Not a :spade:Christbro:hearts: so never.Post #256903
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

2 months ago#1418841
zxtacdddfp9↗
GoyRoyaleWon↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Fucking finally
marge?
Rare w for you
:kek:
2 months ago#1418848
Also they told about the Zechariah and Romans Psalms and what not but I forgot:locked:
2 months ago#1430913
isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Scuzz

Retired

2 months ago#1431022
zxtacdddfp9↗


I feel better. :calm:
White people's Christpill
2 months ago#1443170
Proverbs 14:29
Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
2 months ago#1458050
Romans 11:33
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
Log in to reply to this thread.