Blogposting

/gold/ - It's time to be serious

:serious: /gold/ :serious:

I've decided to create a blog. Here I will type out serious thoughts, ideas, observations, and commentary. It is less focused on shitposting, it aims to be more serious.
/ 4
Currently typing this in a German hotel
Had a shit day, @cobblestone got banned which I think is unjustified, just kidding, I know she got banned as a joke by mustard. Probably because mustard wants to express the fact how stupid he thinks the rule is. Just something I would do.
Bump
>dear diary, today my girlfriend cobblestone was banned for posting slopjaks that had poop in them.
deer diary i need to get perma banned
Snca
Citrine↗
>dear diary, today my girlfriend cobblestone was banned for posting slopjaks that had poop in them.
Gold, pack his temu didy ahh :skull:
AndreyVlasovREAL↗
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
>dear diary, today my girlfriend cobblestone was banned for posting slopjaks that had poop in them.
Gold, pack his temu didy ahh :skull:
If gold tries to pack me I'll call up @PACKGOD
Citrine↗
AndreyVlasovREAL↗
Show quoted text
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
>dear diary, today my girlfriend cobblestone was banned for posting slopjaks that had poop in them.
Gold, pack his temu didy ahh :skull:
If gold tries to pack me I'll call up @PACKGOD
Bro..

Gold↗
Currently typing this in a German hotel
Had a shit day, @cobblestone got banned which I think is unjustified, just kidding, I know she got banned as a joke by mustard. Probably because mustard wants to express the fact how stupid he thinks the rule is. Just something I would do.
I can finally cool down after a relatively warm day. It is pretty cool, and the sky is dark, the moon is shining too, slightly orange tint.
When I look at the heavens, the clouds are lit up by the moon light, very pretty. Perhaps when I wake up tomorrow I will take a swim.
Gold↗
Currently typing this in a German hotel
Had a shit day, @cobblestone got banned which I think is unjustified, just kidding, I know she got banned as a joke by mustard. Probably because mustard wants to express the fact how stupid he thinks the rule is. Just something I would do.
It's all so fake man
Eshelionite↗
Gold↗
Show quoted text
Currently typing this in a German hotel
Had a shit day, @cobblestone got banned which I think is unjustified, just kidding, I know she got banned as a joke by mustard. Probably because mustard wants to express the fact how stupid he thinks the rule is. Just something I would do.
It's all so fake man
Most of it is. :serious:
With the depravity, unpurity and filth of this world, nothing will save it until thousands upon thousands of degenerates are executed in a revolution of hate
We are being serious?:serious:
:spade::hearts:
Prince_Narcissist↗
We are being serious?:serious:
:serious:i am drinking my serious coffee
I wonder if one day I must just wipe everything off the soysphere and then start all over. But either way this website is in it's ending stages now, i will give it 4 years.
People are dying because they are not accustomed to a hyper consumerist society with no meaning or God. The jews love this. Just materialism and work, no goals, just die and consume.

It is weird how people just climb buildings just to jump off and end their lives, willingly. Who ever is responsible for designing a system where this is the norm, they will be sleeping in thousands of ditches.
The time to be serious is now:serious:
Indians are spawns of the devil
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.