Blogposting

my blog!

i will post about myself! and having sex with anime!
/ 2
i feel sad! because there is so much evil in the world!
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
GigaChadHero↗
i feel sad! because there is so much evil in the world!
you should kill yourself
GigaChadHero↗
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
you should kill yourself
DerSoylentDrinker↗
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i feel sad! because there is so much evil in the world!
you should kill yourself
DerSoylentDrinker↗
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
you should kill yourself
no! you are banned!
GigaChadHero↗
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
Ggdwwwrtrgdwullcawu
hai!!!! :wholesome:
SerChuddietheStrong↗
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
Ggdwwwrtrgdwullcawu
chuddie we need to find you a woman :cat:
SerChuddietheStrong↗
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
Ggdwwwrtrgdwullcawu
Nonsense
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
hai!!!! :wholesome:
you are gay! stop!
GigaChadHero↗
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
Show quoted text
hai!!!! :wholesome:
you are gay! stop!
Kill yourself obsessed faggot
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
Ggdwwwrtrgdwullcawu
chuddie we need to find you a woman :cat:
I think i need to complete other goals first before I think about that, like having an active social life, being apart of a friend group, and not being afraid to go outside by myself. I think once I complete those goals than I will think about romance
SerChuddietheStrong↗
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
GigaChadHero↗
Show quoted text
i miss my girlfriend! we had sex!
Ggdwwwrtrgdwullcawu
chuddie we need to find you a woman :cat:
I think i need to complete other goals first before I think about that, like having an active social life, being apart of a friend group, and not being afraid to go outside by myself. I think once I complete those goals than I will think about romance
man its easy dw :wholesome:
GigaChadHero↗
CoalFarmerTheBestNamefagInPol↗
Show quoted text
hai!!!! :wholesome:
you are gay! stop!
I'm just being nice :sad::sad:
nigger blog
test
GigaChadHero↗
i will post about myself! and having sex with anime!
aryan
This profile is a BharatARYAN Gemerald.
"BharatARYAN Gemerald of a profile." ~Vishnu
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.