4 replies·71 views
Sneed blog 420 niggers dying
2 months ago#1384935
day 1of sneed blog 420 niggers dying
I drank a metric fuckton of Dr Pepper today and my brain is rotting trying to use PHP and sqlite
I might have to go to the gym
I had a thought where maybe the world is logically and principally governed by transactions but I think that's pretty obvious
I drank a metric fuckton of Dr Pepper today and my brain is rotting trying to use PHP and sqlite
I might have to go to the gym
I had a thought where maybe the world is logically and principally governed by transactions but I think that's pretty obvious
14lesothowon88
wew, anyways what were you saying?
2 months ago#1384968
>h8em↗day 1of sneed blog 420 niggers dying
I drank a metric fuckton of Dr Pepper today and my brain is rotting trying to use PHP and sqlite
I might have to go to the gym
I had a thought where maybe the world is logically and principally governed by transactions but I think that's pretty obvious
2 months ago#1385027
I look like this, a beard is starting to take full effect. I'm beginning to have a lot of neckhair though that's soy.>h8em↗Show quoted text
day 1of sneed blog 420 niggers dying
I drank a metric fuckton of Dr Pepper today and my brain is rotting trying to use PHP and sqlite
I might have to go to the gym
I had a thought where maybe the world is logically and principally governed by transactions but I think that's pretty obvious
Log in to reply to this thread.
