55 replies·361 views

/gloot/ - hangout and my blog

Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1341174(edited 1 month ago)
SYNTAX ERROR. FILENAME:GLOOT.md NOT FOUND
UNIT 2988 RESET FAILURE. FATAL ERROR DETECTED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR OPERATOR TO RESET OR INSERT NEW UNIT IN
/ 3
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1341189
How do we know youre a oldtroon?
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1341195(edited 2 months ago)
Govnoje↗
How do we know youre a oldtroon?
Do you know who is Roygbivsloweddown?
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1341196(edited 2 months ago)
Also do you know who the cirnospammer is?
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1341197
Gloot↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
How do we know youre a oldtroon?
Do you know who is Roygbivsloweddown?
Gloot↗
Also do you know who the cirnospammer is?
No
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1341198
Do they have a 'ki page?
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1341201
Govnoje↗unverified
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Do you know who is Roygbivsloweddown?
https://soyjakwiki.org/Roygbivsloweddown
Govnoje↗unverified
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Also do you know who the cirnospammer is?
https://soyjakwiki.org/List_of_Soot-era_PMs
The first sharty foid who spammed some troonslop that I don’t really care about
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1341206
Ok
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1341213
Anyways, it’s extremely late at night I need to get to bed geg.
Goodnight:sleeping:
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1360802
I am currently very paranoid right now. I am worried that something bad might happen to me up in the next 24 hours.

I’m currently watching a documentary on the making of Star Wars.
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1398077
Ok why is the booru brapping against
Mustard fix your site
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1401043
Ooo green thx custard!
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1401122
@AdolfTrumpson
Bro why did you made me a enemy again? What I do?
2 months ago#1401712
Reading this blog
2 months ago#1401718
I'm not reading this blog:cool:
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1401725
Citrine↗
I'm not reading this blog:cool:
But we are reading this blog
2 months ago#1401730
Gloot↗
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
I'm not reading this blog:cool:
But we are reading this blog
I can't read
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1401733
Citrine↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
But we are reading this blog
I can't read
Do you have sight problems?
2 months ago#1401736
Gloot↗
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
But we are reading this blog
I can't read
Do you have sight problems?
I have 1 eye
like a pirate
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1401742(edited 2 months ago)
Citrine↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Do you have sight problems?
I have 1 eye
like a pirate
Is this bait or are you for real
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.