BlogpostingLocked

/metro/

i will sometimes post here
dumb ahh soyim dont know its a temp ban
nvm apperaently it is eventhoughie shes still approover
finocide↗
dumb ahh soyim dont know its a temp ban
it's a perma
JimboClittyLeakageArchive↗
finocide↗
Show quoted text
dumb ahh soyim dont know its a temp ban
it's a perma
welll yea i know now </3
rip femboy, we'll miss you.
Post #172874
Rest in something I didn't know you well
Post #141758
Zwedon↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
OP↗
Show quoted text
million↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow, why doe
idk i was reading derpcord and saw he had a banned name
Does everyone here literally know the fucking reason to why metro was banned:sob:
https://soyjakwiki.org/Special:Contributions/Metro
Discord nigger apparently, I was kinda expecting it as he had ties with ScientoloJu.
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK METRO was by by far my most favorite person here, sad to see a legend go.
Who is your new favorite
I don't know, with such a legend gone I dont know if I'll find anither any time soon
@SerChuddietheStrong perhaps?
Thanks
Beni↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Nigga got banned :skull:
Wow, why doe
https://files.catbox.moe/pjjiub.mov
https://archive.ph/uwGAn
https://files.catbox.moe/3st7zq.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ldzqx4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/iv2vdo.7z
So what happened was that he was in a twitter space hosted by a lolicon with banned pedophiles and cordmonkeys, chatting and chilling with them for HOURS and they were talking about all kinds of raisin. Cords, soysphere, lolcows. They admitted to being in discord servers, also one of them said they're "all pedophiles" and "jack off to 13 year olds", probably a piece of their own "irony" but that's just pedolarping which is bannable. They also said they wanted to frame Colorlesspy for pedophilia and had some weird MAP raisin in the VC. Such as MAP Loona, (see images). This is INHERENTLY rule 3, as individuals get banned for being in the same cords as hostile users.
Multiple admins (Cobblestone, and I) were listening in.
Warrior-Z↗unverified
https://files.catbox.moe/pjjiub.mov
https://archive.ph/uwGAn
https://files.catbox.moe/3st7zq.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ldzqx4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/iv2vdo.7z
So what happened was that he was in a twitter space hosted by a lolicon with banned pedophiles and cordmonkeys, chatting and chilling with them for HOURS and they were talking about all kinds of raisin. Cords, soysphere, lolcows. They admitted to being in discord servers, also one of them said they're "all pedophiles" and "jack off to 13 year olds", probably a piece of their own "irony" but that's just pedolarping which is bannable. They also said they wanted to frame Colorlesspy for pedophilia and had some weird MAP raisin in the VC. Such as MAP Loona, (see images). This is INHERENTLY rule 3, as individuals get banned for being in the same cords as hostile users.
Multiple admins (Cobblestone, and I) were listening in.
oh wow this nigga is FUCKED
Warrior-Z↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow, why doe
https://files.catbox.moe/pjjiub.mov
https://archive.ph/uwGAn
https://files.catbox.moe/3st7zq.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ldzqx4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/iv2vdo.7z
So what happened was that he was in a twitter space hosted by a lolicon with banned pedophiles and cordmonkeys, chatting and chilling with them for HOURS and they were talking about all kinds of raisin. Cords, soysphere, lolcows. They admitted to being in discord servers, also one of them said they're "all pedophiles" and "jack off to 13 year olds", probably a piece of their own "irony" but that's just pedolarping which is bannable. They also said they wanted to frame Colorlesspy for pedophilia and had some weird MAP raisin in the VC. Such as MAP Loona, (see images). This is INHERENTLY rule 3, as individuals get banned for being in the same cords as hostile users.
Multiple admins (Cobblestone, and I) were listening in.
WOW
Garzon likes cripples ur the weird one
But metro is too
Warrior-Z↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow, why doe
https://files.catbox.moe/pjjiub.mov
https://archive.ph/uwGAn
https://files.catbox.moe/3st7zq.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ldzqx4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/iv2vdo.7z
So what happened was that he was in a twitter space hosted by a lolicon with banned pedophiles and cordmonkeys, chatting and chilling with them for HOURS and they were talking about all kinds of raisin. Cords, soysphere, lolcows. They admitted to being in discord servers, also one of them said they're "all pedophiles" and "jack off to 13 year olds", probably a piece of their own "irony" but that's just pedolarping which is bannable. They also said they wanted to frame Colorlesspy for pedophilia and had some weird MAP raisin in the VC. Such as MAP Loona, (see images). This is INHERENTLY rule 3, as individuals get banned for being in the same cords as hostile users.
Multiple admins (Cobblestone, and I) were listening in.
ok what is this
Eshelionite↗
Garzon likes cripples ur the weird one
@Garzon is this true?
metronigga...
finocide↗
metronigga...
hi finomutt
Eshelionite↗
Garzon likes cripples ur the weird one
I do but atleast I don't hang out with cordpedos
Warrior-Z↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Wow, why doe
https://files.catbox.moe/pjjiub.mov
https://archive.ph/uwGAn
https://files.catbox.moe/3st7zq.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ldzqx4.png
https://files.catbox.moe/iv2vdo.7z
So what happened was that he was in a twitter space hosted by a lolicon with banned pedophiles and cordmonkeys, chatting and chilling with them for HOURS and they were talking about all kinds of raisin. Cords, soysphere, lolcows. They admitted to being in discord servers, also one of them said they're "all pedophiles" and "jack off to 13 year olds", probably a piece of their own "irony" but that's just pedolarping which is bannable. They also said they wanted to frame Colorlesspy for pedophilia and had some weird MAP raisin in the VC. Such as MAP Loona, (see images). This is INHERENTLY rule 3, as individuals get banned for being in the same cords as hostile users.
Multiple admins (Cobblestone, and I) were listening in.
NIGGA????
Garzon↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
Garzon likes cripples ur the weird one
I do but I'm not atleast I don't hang out with cordpedos
Exactly, I like cripples too but I don't have any fetish for them, if I would date one I wouldn't be personally that attracted by them being cripples
Log in to reply to this thread.