42 repliesยท1365 views

/BAO/

3 months ago#1260761
In here, I will most likely just post what I eat or funny things that happen to me daily.
I made this for lunch today (I know the omelets look like a beautiful Bharat man puked on them in the streets of Mumbai).



/ 3
3 months ago#1260766
Ok
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260767
r u rusgod?
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

3 months ago#1260771
Keyed
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260775
I suddenly had a craving for mashed potatoes with gravy
coleson

"... or some block came through the floor... and through Timo's seat. Up in the ass of timo."

3 months ago#1260777
eat poop
3 months ago#1260786
Yorzhikโ†—
r u rusgod?
Im not:informative:
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260790
UncleBaoWarriorโ†—
Yorzhikโ†—
Show quoted text
r u rusgod?
Im not:informative:
i shall know
3 months ago#1260793
Yorzhikโ†—
I suddenly had a craving for mashed potatoes with gravy
I ate mashed potatoes yesterday, but sadly I dontt have any photo of that.
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260798
UncleBaoWarriorโ†—
Yorzhikโ†—
Show quoted text
I suddenly had a craving for mashed potatoes with gravy
I ate mashed potatoes yesterday, but sadly I dontt have any photo of that.
>_____<
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260804
I'm tired of star soup
3 months ago#1260805
If someone came for something funny, yesterday I saw a man on the street cleaning his hair and face with his own piss.
BAOSIC

PaperSoyDev โ€ข Play Bug Fables!

3 months ago#1260821
me
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260824
UncleBaoWarriorโ†—
If someone came for something funny, yesterday I saw a man on the street cleaning his hair and face with his own piss.
gigas do zis
3 months ago#1260837

Yorzhikโ†—
UncleBaoWarriorโ†—
Show quoted text
If someone came for something funny, yesterday I saw a man on the street cleaning his hair and face with his own piss.
gigas do zis
primal shower
Yorzhik

byee!

3 months ago#1260847
UncleBaoWarriorโ†—
Yorzhikโ†—
Show quoted text
gigas do zis
primal shower
>drink urine and wash with urine :giga:
3 months ago#1261596
People should start to do this
3 months ago#1265075
food made in mumbai by bharat men ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ช
3 months ago#1269158
pro bharat lunch
3 months ago#1274495
Something funny happened to me today also, I was walking on the street when, accidentally, two niggas bumped into me from behind, and I almost fell and hit my nose. Thankfully, I managed to put my hands out in the floor before I completely fell, They didnt even apologize or anything, they just kept walking. I just thought it was weird that they didnt even realize it what they did
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.