Blogposting

My blog

Well, basically this is my blog, evandoe. It's really just a site where I talk about any SNCA that interests me, or just random random stuff. I'll also be posting previews of 'jaks I'm making :snca:.
Post #250384
I know I'm a literal who but I'm still doing this because poop and niggers dying. And i WILL schizopost here, so expect nonsense
nu blog:looking:
Somephono uploaded my drawing to his jewtube community tab geg.
I'm not complaining, I don't mind my posts being uploaded, actually, I think it's geggy.

(i >thought for one moment that the servers were brapped)
Also, did somebody on Mumbai braaaaaaaaaaaapppped on the server? At least for me it goes slow as niggerhell
Slow for me too
Pineapple_Punch↗
Slow for me too
Oh, i thought that it was just my wifi being shitty as hell geg, but it seems that actually the servers are going brappy
If the sites ever slow it's the server not your wifi or pc
brap

>top 5 soyjaks caught in camara in real life
i'm learning php
Post #131174
i would start learning python (i don't know a fuck about code) but python is for trannies because i said so
╔═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═══════════════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong black trans woman, someone will put this in your comments.
╚═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═══════════════════════╝
vogdamor↗
i'm learning php
Post #131174
i would start learning python (i don't know a fuck about code) but python is for trannies because i said so
PHP is aryan keep it up
I hate everybaldi. :rage:
0l0↗
I hate everybaldi. :rage:
ok
Ok
Zwedon↗
Ok
I dont know
funnyman↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
I dont know
Ok
Zwedon↗
funnyman↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
I dont know
Ok
Ok
funnyman↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
funnyman↗
Show quoted text
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Ok
I dont know
Ok
Ok
Post #237719
Snca I forgot to say kek but yesterday while I was doing a Rapeson 'toss a pipe brapped and my house almost flooded, luckily I turned off the water in time and only the bathroom and a couple of areas of the house ended up with the floor a little wet.
Log in to reply to this thread.