80 replies·3852 views

/Lux/ - My random ramblings

LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239749
Software engie student
In my 20s
Also I like to do random stuff like soyjaks sometimes (Including Smuglet!).

I'm not Cuxio nor gape
/ 5
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

3 months ago#1239774
Post #179786
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239776
Might polish my blog later or something, i'll have an exam on Thursday, however I've been making a nu variant. Here is a small teaser for it


LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239780
Bee↗
Post #179786
FIRST AWARD
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

3 months ago#1239785
FIRST FIRST
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

3 months ago#1239788
THREAD CLAIMED
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239794
Beecord woke up 🐝🐝🐝🐝
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

3 months ago#1239804
Post #250053
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239860
Post #235387

The servers are so slow omgg
LuxHere

LightHere

3 months ago#1239998
going back to studymaxx
LuxHere

LightHere

2 months ago#1445946
Nuvariant I'm making, idk if the teeth look good.
2 months ago#1445954
Ok
LuxHere

LightHere

2 months ago#1445970
Zwedon↗
Ok
One reppy
LuxHere

LightHere

2 months ago#1700177
a
LuxHere

LightHere

1 month ago#1724829
smuglet
Thrembson

Spongie did you dox me yet

1 month ago#1733340
Nigga you're the catalyst of a whole soyvil war
LuxHere

LightHere

1 month ago#1736465
Thrembson↗
Nigga you're the catalyst of a whole soyvil war
:thinking:Or perhaps I just accelerated it's eventual arrival
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1736482
Op was raped by Shaitan btw
LuxHere

LightHere

1 month ago#1736489
Kazakh_soy↗
Op was raped by Shaitan btw
Post #223637
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1736491
LuxHere↗
Kazakh_soy↗
Show quoted text
Op was raped by Shaitan btw
Post #174191
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.