Blogposting

Profile Comments

Say anything you want here:thumbsup:
/ 6
aw hell nah, what is your avatar doin' :skull:
MazelTV↗
aw hell nah, what is your avatar doin' :skull:
Playing guitar
why cant you use sliders
Heinrich_Adelmann↗
why cant you use sliders
What
Rape niggers
RealSammyplop↗
Heinrich_Adelmann↗
Show quoted text
why cant you use sliders
What
Did you get fired for not checking steganograhpy
Heinrich_Adelmann↗
why cant you use sliders
Oh yea that thing
Yes I did:itsover:
marge why did u get fired
Ok
RealSammyplop↗
Say anything you want here:thumbsup:
Say anything about (You)r profile, you mean?
Fellow_Scotsman↗
marge why did u get fired
I didn't use the scan thing like a retard
Post #98044
Noob↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Say anything you want here:thumbsup:
Say anything about (You)r profile?
yes
RealSammyplop↗
Fellow_Scotsman↗
Show quoted text
marge why did u get fired
I didn't use the scan thing like a retard
Post #98044
award
bread↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
Say anything about (You)r profile?
yes
Alrite
RealSammyplop↗
Fellow_Scotsman↗
Show quoted text
marge why did u get fired
I didn't use the scan thing like a retard
Post #98044
That sucks man
Or whatever the scan is because I've never been an orange dog or something. (No offens)
Noob↗
Or whatever the scan is because I've never been an orange dog or something. (No offens)
Steganography is the art of hiding stuff within an image that isn’t visible without the filter
Some people put links in images sometimes, I’ve seen a cado link on a soyjak before, sometimes it’s entire images
But it can also be sinister failtroll shit so it’s important to check each image
Paranoid↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
Or whatever the scan is because I've never been an orange dog or something. (No offens)
Steganography is the art of hiding stuff within an image that isn’t visible without the filter
Some people put links in images sometimes, I’ve seen a cado link on a soyjak before, sometimes it’s entire images
But it can also be sinister failtroll shit so it’s important to check each image
Ah you mean embedding content
/ 6
Log in to reply to this thread.