19 replies·432 views

The TotalFreedomDeath blog

TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

3 months ago#1140946
MONOLITH WON BTW
(Nobody cares so I dont know why I'm even making this)
3 months ago#1143223
Post #111607
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

2 months ago#1671394
0 reppeys for the past month JSID
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

2 months ago#1704959
I like troonslop but nobody will see this because nobody reads my blog or checks my 'ru profile
2 months ago#1704970
Good blog
2 months ago#1704973
Good blog
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1722175
TotalFreedomDeath↗
I like troonslop but nobody will see this because nobody reads my blog or checks my 'ru profile
Which one
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

2 months ago#1722181
Krab↗
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I like troonslop but nobody will see this because nobody reads my blog or checks my 'ru profile
Which one
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1722205
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I like troonslop but nobody will see this because nobody reads my blog or checks my 'ru profile
Which one
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

2 months ago#1722398
Krab↗
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
veironn

Big Boss

2 months ago#1722416
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
ultrakill had potential
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1722421
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
People HTSMing out over random piece of media having like one random troon that into it.
They don't even care about product itself.
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1722429
veironn↗
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
ultrakill had potential
>had
game isn't even complete :neutral:
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

2 months ago#1722430
Krab↗
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
People HTSMing out over random piece of media having like one random troon that into it.
They don't even care about product itself.
True.
veironn

Big Boss

2 months ago#1722433
Krab↗
veironn↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
ultrakill had potential
>had
game isn't even complete :neutral:
yeah and it already fucked up
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1722437
veironn↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
veironn↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
ultrakill had potential
>had
game isn't even complete :neutral:
yeah and it already fucked up
How is so
veironn

Big Boss

2 months ago#1722439
Krab↗
veironn↗
Show quoted text
Krab↗
Show quoted text
veironn↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
Krab↗
Show quoted text
TotalFreedomDeath↗
Show quoted text
I actually liked deltatroon believe it or not, it has flaws yes. But i still liked playing it.
Deltatroon is aryan doebeit
Average 'teen will say otherwise doe. Also liked ultrakill because reasons.
ultrakill had potential
>had
game isn't even complete :neutral:
yeah and it already fucked up
How is so
because i said so
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1754086
Everyone who posts smuglet is a nigger btw
mreps

From Liam's iPad

1 month ago#1754118
Post #222004
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1923499
Dear soyiary, I have nothing to say Im just writing raisin here for absolutely no reason.
Log in to reply to this thread.