176 replies·2751 views

WicklowBlog

3 months ago#1057008(edited 5 days ago)
Will blog post here sometimes.


Tony Iommi & Phil Anselmo - Time is Mine.mp3(6.83 MB)
0:00
0:00
/ 9
3 months ago#1057035
this brimstone jumpscared me kys kys kys go back to the jarty cord wherever you came from
3 months ago#1057056
pantokrator↗
this brimstone jumpscared me kys kys kys go back to the jarty cord wherever you came from
I'm from /pol/ and we are KKKolonizing you KKKraKKKas
3 months ago#1057065
WicklowFrog↗
pantokrator↗
Show quoted text
this brimstone jumpscared me kys kys kys go back to the jarty cord wherever you came from
I'm from /pol/ and we are KKKolonizing you KKKraKKKas
i used to be on /pol/ but no one discussed actual politics it was just coal shitflinging and bait
3 months ago#1057075
pantokrator↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
I'm from /pol/ and we are KKKolonizing you KKKraKKKas
i used to be on /pol/ but no one discussed actual politics it was just coal shitflinging and bait
Yeah that sums it up. Nufags come to /pol/ hoping for actual politics and get mad when they see us midfags posting bait so they call US nufags. The nerve of them
soymask

iasksjsohsossbwbfxkskdbsosbsodbdowbwspsbsodbwpdbspdheodhdofbsowoslksdhskeheojrbdsowjeodhsbwodjdskaos

3 months ago#1058890
good blog but brimmy thumbnail pls edit it
3 months ago#1064055
soymask↗
good blog but brimmy thumbnail pls edit it
Gemmy thumbnail
3 months ago#1064058
I am traveling with my Grandad to the house he grew up in because he needs help renivating it. I will be there for a week.
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

3 months ago#1064755
Post #234559
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

3 months ago#1064758
soymask↗
good blog but brimmy thumbnail pls edit it
its a gemmy thumbnail leak moar
3 months ago#1065485
Just crossed back into the republic from the north.
3 months ago#1075934
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YE1azrUqeyt2ADAe8

I want to drive this route one day.
Portronan Co. Donegal to Baltimore Co. Cork
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

3 months ago#1077673
WicklowFrog↗
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YE1azrUqeyt2ADAe8
I want to drive this route one day.
Portronan Co. Donegal to Baltimore Co. Cork
try biking it
3 months ago#1077686
GoyRoyaleWon↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YE1azrUqeyt2ADAe8
I want to drive this route one day.
Portronan Co. Donegal to Baltimore Co. Cork
try biking it
I'll give it a shot. The roads here are shite tho so it will be difficult.
3 months ago#1267356
I'm in this shithole and some phono won't stop singing. I am really overstimmulated this is bad
3 months ago#1267440
Okay went outside, there's a few sheep and dogs, it's calming me down and it'a quiet
3 months ago#1270168
There were a lot of loud people so I started petting the lamb to calm myself because it was loud, hot and windy so I got overstimulated.

20260625_130030.mp4(3.56 MB)
3 months ago#1271006
Is this where you post about your grindr hookups?
3 months ago#1271194
Yamazaki↗
Is this where you post about your grindr hookups?
I don't have grindr, I'm not gay.
3 months ago#1271213
WicklowFrog↗
Yamazaki↗
Show quoted text
Is this where you post about your grindr hookups?
I don't have grindr, I'm not gay.
The first time I saw ppl talk bout you was because you were meeting up with a teen on /pol/ ou algo to have gay buttsex though.
/ 9
Log in to reply to this thread.