66 replies·3520 views

/Greg/ Blog,,,,,,,,,,, hi bro...

3 months ago#1034254
I don't know, everybody else has one so I made one too,.
probably just post snca on here but whatever., ,
/ 4
3 months ago#1034259
is 3 energy drinks a day normal or not, my (((meds))) fuck wit my energy levels so i lowk need energy drinks to function
3 months ago#1034274(edited 3 months ago)
probably will jus post music here though
3 months ago#1036849
Woah unreleased Kanye. :thumbsup: sounds very good. not sure which one I loke more, this or the original.,
<reddit
Dragon ball games have always had good soundtracks, i like this one., :pleading: Cooler is so cool i hope they make another cooler movie.
<
Lil reese is cool :cool:i like a lot of GBE stuff... this song i like in particular.,
3 months ago#1048399(edited 3 months ago)
I love silent hill, and I love the music too.. I've never played shattered memories, but it looks cool:thumbsup:, I love this song from the game. I still need to beat downpour, homecoming and F.
<
I've never played Cave Story (Sorry Quote), nor do I know anything about the game, but I like DmDokuro's music very much and this song sounds cool:cool:.
<
A classic song, very catchy beat, and 50 was really at his peak during this time :gem:
3 months ago#1176001
i've never really fully listened to the updated Donda album, Jail was one of my favorite songs on my first listen, so I was shocked when I heard Jail Pt2. As much as I love Jay-Z' in the original, DaBaby has a much better verse in my opinion. I've never really been a huge fan of Dababy, his music isn't bad it's just not for me, but he sound phenomenal in this song. Marylin Manson was a strange addition to this version of the song, but I really like how he sounds. Amazing song overall, although I can only think of this video when I hear it:holdit:
3 months ago#1220547
Sorry In advance if the formatting for this post is kinda fucked up:brainlet: I’m out of state and posting on my phone, anyways here’s some of the standouts I listened to on the drive to Wisconsin.
<
It’s been a while since I’ve listened to A Tribe Called Quest, but man do they make some good music:smoking:
https://youtu.be/5IG6JyDYZc0?is=mG4k9kHtHrjnvzFC
<
I’ve never listened to too much of DMX, I have obviously heard him in other songs before as his voice is pretty recognizable, I listened to one of his albums for the first time and found this sound really catchy and unique, I really like the beat behind it.:cool:
https://youtu.be/xKLTKa_4qRY?is=tDi6eDKgdvwHTYHJ
3 months ago#1220582
Ok
3 months ago#1271430(edited 3 months ago)
3 months ago#1312684(edited 2 months ago)
2 months ago#1579107(edited 2 months ago)
Finally back from vacation.... OC's will #becreated soon.,..,,.,. 10 hour drive got me tired doe.
2 months ago#1637364
Ribbit
mreps

From Liam's iPad

2 months ago#1637368
Post #222004
1 month ago#1890765
I just saw one of my uploads on Der ‘gram while using my main account, I feel so happy:wholesome:
1 month ago#1894070

Buy my raisin
1 month ago#2148335
deadass saw a dude with a king von shirt at work today
3 weeks ago#2220341
posting this here because I love this colorspread
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

3 weeks ago#2229198
Post #283511
We need more gemeralds like this
3 weeks ago#2234085
Kazakh_soy↗
Post #283511
We need more gemeralds like this
ok, I'm not too knowledgeable about namefag drama but I'll try
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.