Blogposting

Mi Blog

I'll be posting SNCA and other Stuff, such as Things im working on.:neutral:
WATCHING THIS
For now im gonna go to the gym for a couple of hours
gemmy blog
KZbeast↗
WATCHING THIS
Jableh↗
gemmy blog
Thanks, ill try my best to give updates to you guys:wholesome:
Im currently making a Shroomy Account, ill notify when they approved of my account
I might take a tiny break from making Soyjaks, Im gonna try to be as active as possible but for now I cant, I hope all of you understand :wholesome:
Decided to go outside today is this keyed? :keyed: (i dont know if others can read my dogshit handwriting :sob:)
Tekkerson↗
Decided to go outside today is this keyed? :keyed: (i dont know if others can read my dogshit handwriting :sob:)
SOVaAK.St
Hi.
Kazakh_soy↗
Hi.
Hello
KZbeast↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
Decided to go outside today is this keyed? :keyed: (i dont know if others can read my dogshit handwriting :sob:)
SOVaAK.St
I know its ass :heartbroken: btw did your soysona change?
Tekkerson↗
I might take a tiny break from making Soyjaks, Im gonna try to be as active as possible but for now I cant, I hope all of you understand :wholesome:
Understandable, the soyjak exhaustion is pretty ass.
Tekkerson↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
SOVaAK.St
I know its ass :heartbroken: btw did your soysona change?
Well I decided to self insert as an actual soyjak instead of just taking feature so yeah
Kazakh_soy↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
I might take a tiny break from making Soyjaks, Im gonna try to be as active as possible but for now I cant, I hope all of you understand :wholesome:
Understandable, the soyjak exhaustion is pretty ass.
Thanks for understanding man:wholesome:
By the way, did you give up on instagram entirely? Is the IP ban perma
KZbeast↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
I know its ass :heartbroken: btw did your soysona change?
Well I decided to self insert as an actual soyjak instead of just taking feature so yeah
Ah okay, i like it tho, i might change mine aswell:informative:
KZbeast↗
By the way, did you give up on instagram entirely? Is the IP ban perma
Im gonna try to make an account on PC while using a VPN i think that'll work
Tekkerson↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
By the way, did you give up on instagram entirely? Is the IP ban perma
Im gonna try to make an account on PC while using a VPN i think that'll work
Sure go ahead
Tekkerson↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
By the way, did you give up on instagram entirely? Is the IP ban perma
Im gonna try to make an account on PC while using a VPN i think that'll work
If it works ill notify you:surprised::thumbsup:
Log in to reply to this thread.