386 replies·12387 views

Jableh’s blog

Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1006012(edited 2 months ago)
My Blog
Post #209133
this will be a DNB for most of the time because nothing noteworthy happens to me and for that reason I will mostly talk about my country here
If you have any question you want to ask me ask it here :wholesome:
/ 20
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

4 months ago#1006297
Do you study or are you just a wagi?
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1006304(edited 4 months ago)
Hi my name is Jableh or Sexy faggot. my pronouns are he/it I'm 19. I'm tranny aroace and gay, ooo lala. My favorite colors are red, black and yellow. I'm a demon kitty. I love rainbows, tacos, cats and randomness. I love scene and decora kei and emo, but that's pretty obvious isn't it? I have EVIL AUTISM. I love south park, bojack horseman, moral orel, doki doki literature club, miracle musical, my little pony, jojo's bizarre adventure and other thingies! I have a kitty named SKQRP. I love headpats and biting everyone in the near vicinity. I'm sick in the head. I'm omega cringe, And welcome back to my channel!
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

4 months ago#1006309
Mymykiller1488↗
Hi my name is Jableh or Sexy faggot. my pronouns are he/it I'm 19. I'm tranny aroace and gay, ooo lala. My favorite colors are red, black and yellow. I'm a demon kitty. I love rainbows, tacos, cats and randomness. I love scene and decora kei and emo, but that's pretty obvious isn't it? I have EVIL AUTISM. I love south park, bojack horseman, moral orel, doki doki literature club, miracle musical, my little pony, jojo's bizarre adventure and other thingies! I have a kitty named SKQRP. I love headpats and biting everyone in the near vicinity. I'm sick in the head. I'm omega cringe, And welcome back to my channel!
thanks for sharing your life story.
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1006314(edited 4 months ago)
Asoori↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Hi my name is Jableh or Sexy faggot. my pronouns are he/it I'm 19. I'm tranny aroace and gay, ooo lala. My favorite colors are red, black and yellow. I'm a demon kitty. I love rainbows, tacos, cats and randomness. I love scene and decora kei and emo, but that's pretty obvious isn't it? I have EVIL AUTISM. I love south park, bojack horseman, moral orel, doki doki literature club, miracle musical, my little pony, jojo's bizarre adventure and other thingies! I have a kitty named SKQRP. I love headpats and biting everyone in the near vicinity. I'm sick in the head. I'm omega cringe, And welcome back to my channel!
thanks for sharing your life story.
Yeah also i am birdie also known as sophia harrington i have 6 siblings and i was groomed by kittydog and i am a gulfie tung tung sahur
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

4 months ago#1006318
Mymykiller1488↗
Asoori↗
Show quoted text
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Hi my name is Jableh or Sexy faggot. my pronouns are he/it I'm 19. I'm tranny aroace and gay, ooo lala. My favorite colors are red, black and yellow. I'm a demon kitty. I love rainbows, tacos, cats and randomness. I love scene and decora kei and emo, but that's pretty obvious isn't it? I have EVIL AUTISM. I love south park, bojack horseman, moral orel, doki doki literature club, miracle musical, my little pony, jojo's bizarre adventure and other thingies! I have a kitty named SKQRP. I love headpats and biting everyone in the near vicinity. I'm sick in the head. I'm omega cringe, And welcome back to my channel!
thanks for sharing your life story.
Yeah also i am birdie also known as sophia harrington i have 6 siblings and i was groomed by kittydog and i am a gulfie tung tung sahur
Also she wanted to rape her ferret
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1006325
Gerontono↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Yeah also i am birdie also known as sophia harrington i have 6 siblings and i was groomed by kittydog and i am a gulfie tung tung sahur
Also she wanted to rape her ferret
>NOO MOM ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I AM A CASTIZO NIGGEFPost #146831
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

4 months ago#1006354
Mymykiller1488↗
Gerontono↗
Show quoted text
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Yeah also i am birdie also known as sophia harrington i have 6 siblings and i was groomed by kittydog and i am a gulfie tung tung sahur
Also she wanted to rape her ferret
>NOO MOM ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I AM A CASTIZO NIGGEFPost #146831
Xhe has evil iwanttorapemyferret
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1006364
Gerontono↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
>NOO MOM ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I AM A CASTIZO NIGGEFPost #146831
Xhe has evil iwanttorapemyferret
>WELL ITS YOUR FAULT I GOT GROOMED OU ALGO ASSIM ANYWAYS TIME TO ZA SOME 4 YEAR OLD AND SWAT XIM KUZ MI CLIDDY LEAKED CUZ NIGGA SAID MI IS A DIDDENBLUDDENPost #141813
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#1006369
This blog is now /birdie/
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1006393
Mymykiller1488↗
Hi my name is Jableh or Sexy faggot. my pronouns are he/it I'm 19. I'm tranny aroace and gay, ooo lala. My favorite colors are red, black and yellow. I'm a demon kitty. I love rainbows, tacos, cats and randomness. I love scene and decora kei and emo, but that's pretty obvious isn't it? I have EVIL AUTISM. I love south park, bojack horseman, moral orel, doki doki literature club, miracle musical, my little pony, jojo's bizarre adventure and other thingies! I have a kitty named SKQRP. I love headpats and biting everyone in the near vicinity. I'm sick in the head. I'm omega cringe, And welcome back to my channel!
projection
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1006402
obsessed with me
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1006430
Asoori↗
Do you study or are you just a wagi?
the former
Asoori

The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.

4 months ago#1006441

Jableh↗unverified
the former
Good luck man
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1007301
bump
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1007355(edited 3 months ago)
ignore this
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

4 months ago#1021271
Majoosi dog
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1021302
AdolfTrumpson↗
Majoosi dog
seethe some more Sunni
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1022439
my neighbors lit up some fireworks and now I can’t sleep what should I do
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

4 months ago#1022475
Jableh↗
my neighbors lit up some fireworks and now I can’t sleep what should I do
It’s happening again
/ 20
Log in to reply to this thread.