Blogposting

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
/ 5
:schizo:
this is for profile comments or something idk why they wouldn't just add a comments section to your profile
hello im posting on this users profile
cobblestone↗
hello im posting on this users profile
Niggers
And
Povo
Post #228087
anporvol
i still think about that girl
should i change mi pfp to this o algx
Post #237673
imfuckingnuts↗
should i change mi pfp to this o algx
Post #237673
Do dis
imfuckingnuts↗
i still think about that girl
who
Pineapple↗
imfuckingnuts↗
Show quoted text
i still think about that girl
who

Gonna datamine a bit about myself here, but fuck it
I went to Quebec a few months back with a few relatives, and we happened to be at a science fair when a girl around my age went up to me to ask me something. I didn't understand what she was saying because I don't speak French, but I find it very surprising that a girl found me interesting enough that she wanted to go up to me in the first place. Her friends were also near her at the time, so they probably encouraged her to go up to me. Or something.
And niggers tongue my anus.
for some reason the only album i listened to from mbv is loveless, are any of their other albums good?
Post #4952
Wao thank you so much for using meh drawinga as yer pfp o algo
imfuckingnuts↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
imfuckingnuts↗
Show quoted text
i still think about that girl
who

Gonna datamine a bit about myself here, but fuck it
I went to Quebec a few months back with a few relatives, and we happened to be at a science fair when a girl around my age went up to me to ask me something. I didn't understand what she was saying because I don't speak French, but I find it very surprising that a girl found me interesting enough that she wanted to go up to me in the first place. Her friends were also near her at the time, so they probably encouraged her to go up to me. Or something.
where you visiting school or something? lowk can relate, sad to think that you might never see her again.
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.