Blogposting

Profile Comments

Your opinion on me.
And random personal stuff.
/ 35
Huhhhh
Hi
I see. You can sticky any thread to your profile. Useful!
f46607↗
Hi
Hi
test
This guy is a retard
Anyways, my grandma puts so much seed oils and MARGARINE in to the food she cooks it's like she's trying to fatten us up
KZbeast↗
Anyways, my grandma puts so much seed oils and MARGARINE in to the food she cooks it's like she's trying to fatten us up
Get olive oil or sunflower oil bro margarine sucks for your health.
f46607↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
Anyways, my grandma puts so much seed oils and MARGARINE in to the food she cooks it's like she's trying to fatten us up
Get olive oil or sunflower oil bro margarine sucks for your health.
Yeah she mixes sunflower oil and MARGARINE together and cooks them, and the amount is absurd. Idk, I don't want to upset her
KZbeast↗
f46607↗
Show quoted text
Get olive oil or sunflower oil bro margarine sucks for your health.
Yeah she mixes sunflower oil and MARGARINE together and cooks them, and the amount is absurd. Idk, I don't want to upset her
Does it taste good at least?
f46607↗
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
Yeah she mixes sunflower oil and MARGARINE together and cooks them, and the amount is absurd. Idk, I don't want to upset her
Does it taste good at least?
I mean of course. But at certain times it's too fatty and I have to drain the excess oil while she is not looking
KZbeast↗
f46607↗
Show quoted text
Does it taste good at least?
I mean of course. But at certain times it's too fatty and I have to drain the excess oil while she is not looking
All the kazakhs ive met irl were lowkey fat now i kinda see why.
NuPFP
KZbeast↗
NuPFP
Nice pfp.
I guess this is your new soysona?
Kazakh_soy↗
I guess this is your new soysona?
Yes. Also this subvariant was made for me
Post #144997
I remember trying to apply for instagram comments GIF creators and linking this profile to the application and I got declined geg
how do you even turn it on
loot↗
how do you even turn it on
Just make a thread on any boards except general
/ 35
Log in to reply to this thread.