Blogposting

I saw FPE and Zellig outside

I live in China and went to Bulgaria for family and went to the library and saw zellig, fpe and other troon art drawn on the library wall and geged. What should i draw to btfo the troons soybooru?
'jaks
Draw 'jaks
Again with the unfunny racism ๐Ÿ™„ Do you guys even have better things to do?
soiteenoualgoassimilโ†—
Draw 'jaks
Which one doe
'raw 'ado
Aryanchudโ†—
Again with the unfunny racism ๐Ÿ™„ Do you guys even have better things to do?
How is this racist aryanchud:informative:
Post pic
Post #236623
Aryanchudโ†—
Show quoted text
Again with the unfunny racism ๐Ÿ™„ Do you guys even have better things to do?
How is this racist aryanchud:informative:
'zellig radicalised an innocent latinx into unaliving several muslim Americans
boorucacaโ†—
Post pic
I forgot to take one, there where the fpe ppl, kiki and mymy and gacha game characters and amazing digital circus, haluva ect...
Log in to reply to this thread.