Blogposting

Samnyplops blog

This is my very own blog!:thumbsup:
/ 3
Interesting
Bought some food from my local convenience store:yum:
RealSammyplop↗
I found these 3 little fellas 3 years ago and put them in a terrarium. They're still alive and well:wholesome:
.
I'm really tired right now. Gonna head off to sleep. Goodnight!:sleeping:
RealSammyplop↗
This is my very own blog!:thumbsup:
Oh wait what the fuck I'm retarded I just realized I typed Samnyplop oh my God fuck me:tired:
Hello.
By the way, is the song 'Tavan Hasag' about Kazakhs?
Unrelated but I find your name really funny for some reason. Every time I see a post by you I have to say "The real sammy plop" to myself.
Kazakh_soy↗
By the way, is the song 'Tavan Hasag' about Kazakhs?
Sorry for not answering for so long I completely forgot about this DNB of a thread.
But yeah Tavan Hasag is a song about Kazakhs:thumbsup:
nakukoro↗
Unrelated but I find your name really funny for some reason. Every time I see a post by you I have to say "The real sammy plop" to myself.
GEEEG thank you this made my day:wholesome:
RealSammyplop↗
Kazakh_soy↗
Show quoted text
By the way, is the song 'Tavan Hasag' about Kazakhs?
Sorry for not answering for so long I completely forgot about this DNB of a thread.
But yeah Tavan Hasag is a song about Kazakhs:thumbsup:
Thanks for answering me anyway, i find this song quite fascinating and i'm even learning its lyrics, though they are very difficult because Mongolian language is hard to learn :sob:
Kazakh_soy↗
RealSammyplop↗
Show quoted text
Kazakh_soy↗
Show quoted text
By the way, is the song 'Tavan Hasag' about Kazakhs?
Sorry for not answering for so long I completely forgot about this DNB of a thread.
But yeah Tavan Hasag is a song about Kazakhs:thumbsup:
Thanks for answering me anyway, i find this song quite fascinating and i'm even learning its lyrics, though they are very difficult because Mongolian language is hard to learn :sob:
"Tavan Hasag" means "Five Kazakhs" by the way:thumbsup:
RealSammyplop↗
Kazakh_soy↗
Show quoted text
Thanks for answering me anyway, i find this song quite fascinating and i'm even learning its lyrics, though they are very difficult because Mongolian language is hard to learn :sob:
"Tavan Hasag" means "Five Kazakhs" by the way:thumbsup:
Yeah, i figured it out. And the lyrics are about five Kazakhs who tried to rob a family but then they became merciful towards its members :thinking:
nakukoro↗
Unrelated but I find your name really funny for some reason. Every time I see a post by you I have to say "The real sammy plop" to myself.
Quote???:concerned:
nakukoro↗
Unrelated but I find your name really funny for some reason. Every time I see a post by you I have to say "The real sammy plop" to myself.
Quote-kun noticed me! ^-^
I'm here to say that there will be the second coming of Genghis Khan and i'm looking forward to it.
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.