14 replies·253 views

Why does there need to be a dedicated blogposting section doe

7 months ago#1640
I thought this was a site for sharing images
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

7 months ago#1647
you thought wrong buddy
7 months ago#1689
To own da shroomcucks
6 months ago#20452
To shill my blog.
jimbo

Something something shroomcuck

6 months ago#20454
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
Nabbv

🇬🇧

6 months ago#20456
jimbo↗
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
3 negative reactions all at once. Wonder who did that. Perhaps a leaky transgirl?
6 months ago#20457
jimbo↗
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
>Replied in 5 seconds

OHNONONONONONOONONONONOONONNONONONONO
6 months ago#20459
Nabbv↗
jimbo↗
Show quoted text
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
3 negative reactions all at once. Wonder who did that. Perhaps a leaky transgirl?
*Unbothered cisman
jimbo

Something something shroomcuck

6 months ago#20462
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
jimbo↗
Show quoted text
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
>Replied in 5 seconds
OHNONONONONONOONONONONOONONNONONONONO
Maybe because I was navigating the recent forum posts?
6 months ago#20472
jimbo↗
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
jimbo↗
Show quoted text
GemersonLakeAndPalmer↗
Show quoted text
To shill my blog.
Nobody reads this.
>Replied in 5 seconds
OHNONONONONONOONONONONOONONNONONONONO
Maybe because I was navigating the recent forum posts?
Keep making excuses…
FreakyJimbo

Full flavor

6 months ago#20956
soycerer↗
I thought this was a site for sharing images
It's like ts so certain aspies stops scribblling on bathroom walls ou algo
Ethan

concept

6 months ago#31778
its a soyjak blog
Post #167285
Nabbv

🇬🇧

6 months ago#31781
Ethan↗
its a soyjak blog
Post #167285
SCHLQGGERS IN CONTROL
6 months ago#32198
Why not
1 month ago#1954010
I don't know
Log in to reply to this thread.