4423 replies·52410 views

/WA/- A pretty wordsy blog

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869075(edited 2 weeks ago)
The title is a complete lie, this will be an empty DNB, as I will just most likely just write down random snca thoughts and what have you.
Safe space for russian and Ukranian languages.
>Rules section on a post
Dont post nuvariants in here. NO gay porn will be posted here including naked niggers. Bait will NOT be tolerated.
/ 222
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

4 months ago#869083
shitflinging arena
4 months ago#869085(edited 4 months ago)
first
:rage:
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

4 months ago#869091
Pineapple↗
first
:rage:
:holdit:
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869092
Right now listening to some music, Too far gone - fried by fluoride:jamming:
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869094
Pineapple↗
first
:rage:
Fail!
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

4 months ago#869099
Wordsalot↗
Right now listening to some music, Too far gone - fried by fluoride:jamming:
oh mein incelcore
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869103
Procrastinating right now, somewhat annoyed at the fact.
4 months ago#869105
Wordsalot↗
Procrastinating right now, somewhat annoyed at the fact.
who here isnt
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869108·(edited 4 months ago)
sneeperino↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Right now listening to some music, Too far gone - fried by fluoride:jamming:
oh mein incelcore
Yeah, I listen to incelcore. I just like listening to music that makes me feel something.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869112
Pineapple↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Procrastinating right now, somewhat annoyed at the fact.
who here isnt
I meant literally right now, I do this too much.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869128
Saw somephono post mootykins pretty funny. I wonder who is posting them along sides me. I'm just right now too lazy to post anyhting. I think about mass uploading them but thats very exhausting.
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

4 months ago#869131
Wordsalot↗
Saw somephono post mootykins pretty funny. I wonder who is posting them along sides me. I'm just right now too lazy to post anyhting. I think about mass uploading them but thats very exhausting.
nigga alting
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869138
sneeperino↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
Saw somephono post mootykins pretty funny. I wonder who is posting them along sides me. I'm just right now too lazy to post anyhting. I think about mass uploading them but thats very exhausting.
nigga alting
Why would I? My reputation is already in the shitter so I dont have a reason to chudfag.
4 months ago#869143
Ok
Garzon

The worshipper of cripples and the one who made you into a helminth

4 months ago#869181
blogsalot
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869189
Garzon↗
blogsalot
Puns on my names can be funny like this, too bad its abused to shit.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869193
I'm a little bored, I really should stop procrastinating.
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

4 months ago#869199
Wordsalot↗
I'm a little bored, I really should stop procrastinating.
what were you even supposed to do procrastsalot
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

4 months ago#869204
sneeperino↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
I'm a little bored, I really should stop procrastinating.
what were you even supposed to do procrastsalot
Clean up. But its so much so I really dont feel like it.
/ 222
Log in to reply to this thread.