886 replies·16357 views

/neymar/ NJr's blog

NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808664(edited 5 days ago)
This will be my blog by now ou algo assim.

I hope I don't abandon this and it become a DNB

Post #201822

services-tiktok-7510365199086505272-0.a3fc4e08.mp4(3.27 MB)
/ 45
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808665
Brazil won btw
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808672
How I look like:
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808715
A long time ago, Sony created an app called Sony Sketch that was intended to be like a "Paint" For Xperia devices but it also launched on other phones.
I'd say It's simple as Paint but with some more advanced options like layers, more tools, advanced selection tool etc. But very more simple than other mobile drawing apps like Ibis Paint or Medibang
I first used it when In 2017 and that time it also worked like a social network where you could post your own drawings and it would appair on a feed, following other people etc. and it was very popular. They shuted it down in 2019 but the app was still avaliable on Google Play untill it got removed sometime I don't know.
But I still have it on my Google Play backup so I installed it on my new devices and it's the only app I use to 'jakking even being simple or whatever.
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#808721
NJr↗
This will be my blog by now ou algo assim.
I hope I don't abandon this and it become a DNB
Post #201822
How does it feel being injured all the time
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#808724
A for actor and then i get -ACK!ed by a tractor
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808729
Mymykiller1488↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
This will be my blog by now ou algo assim.
I hope I don't abandon this and it become a DNB
Post #201822
How does it feel being injured all the time
Que
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

4 months ago#808741
NJr↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
How does it feel being injured all the time
Que
Meds now. Neymar gets injured a thremvillion time on football Post #216235
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#808751
Mymykiller1488↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
Que
Meds now. Neymar gets injured a thremvillion time on football Post #216235
Ah yeah you were quoting the GOAT Neymar Jr
Well he's very well phisically now but his injures pissed me a lot once he almost ended his carrer because of this.
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#809681
I got no college today :neutral:
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#811469
I'm fucking bored
funnyman

The what

4 months ago#811470
NJr↗
I'm fucking bored
Who is that
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#811479
funnyman↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I'm fucking bored
Who is that
Cebolinha (Jimmy Five in English version), from a Brazilian comic called Turma da Mônica (Monica and Friends)
Yorzhik

byee!

4 months ago#811483
NJr↗
I'm fucking bored
HIS SHARP, NEEDLE-LIKE HAIR CARRY DEADLY POISON?!
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#811489
Yorzhik↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I'm fucking bored
HIS SHARP, NEEDLE-LIKE HAIR CARRY DEADLY POISON?!
No
Is just his hair style
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

4 months ago#811493
Bump
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

4 months ago#811494
Yorzhik↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I'm fucking bored
HIS SHARP, NEEDLE-LIKE HAIR CARRY DEADLY POISON?!
Jimmy Little Onion
Yorzhik

byee!

4 months ago#811495
NJr↗
Yorzhik↗
Show quoted text
HIS SHARP, NEEDLE-LIKE HAIR CARRY DEADLY POISON?!
No
Is just his hair style
IT MAKES MORE SENSE
Admre

Mummy wants a bar of dark chocolate

4 months ago#811499
So is your username named after Neymar Jr?
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#811504
Admre↗
So is your username named after Neymar Jr?
Yes
/ 45
Log in to reply to this thread.