1337 replies·25175 views

Burger general

4 months ago#734223(edited 3 months ago)

/ 67
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

4 months ago#734226·
Failtrollish
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

4 months ago#734228
Let's ban this nigger again
4 months ago#734229
Olgol burger
4 months ago#734232
Olgol↗
Failtrollish
Obsessed
4 months ago#734233
Marigold↗
Let's ban this nigger again
Marigold↗
Let's ban this nigger again
enjoy your thread BAN
Extteen

simpsons funny moments

4 months ago#734235
British Broadcasting Channel
4 months ago#734237
Post #220950
>burger general
<burger
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

4 months ago#734242
Burgethag↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Failtrollish
Obsessed
Gay satanpedo alien fan ^
4 months ago#734243
Giga milk spams that @Obsidian created 2 months ago used to annoy me like hell
4 months ago#734244
Olgol↗
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
Failtrollish
Obsessed
Gay satanpedo alien fan ^
Yeah yeah whatever you say, you can’t bait me
Nobeidore

I care

4 months ago#734245
Burgethag↗
Giga milk spams that @Obsidian created 2 months ago used to annoy me like hell
Post #220121
4 months ago#734246
Burgethag↗
Giga milk spams that @Obsidian created 2 months ago used to annoy me like hell
The original macaroni and the other guy called something4
4 months ago#734250
I need to change this pfp, I like it but I don’t want to get too political anymore
4 months ago#734262
Burgethag↗
Giga milk spams that @Obsidian created 2 months ago used to annoy me like hell
Post #222645
4 months ago#734272
Burgethag↗
I need to change this pfp, I like it but I don’t want to get too political anymore
What pfp should I change to?
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

4 months ago#734274
Burgethag↗
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
I need to change this pfp, I like it but I don’t want to get too political anymore
What pfp should I change to?
just stay at your approver account and abandon this one
4 months ago#734277
babababababababa↗
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
I need to change this pfp, I like it but I don’t want to get too political anymore
What pfp should I change to?
just stay at your approver account and abandon this one
Why though
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

4 months ago#734280
burger :mutt:
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

4 months ago#734281
Burgethag↗
babababababababa↗
Show quoted text
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
I need to change this pfp, I like it but I don’t want to get too political anymore
What pfp should I change to?
just stay at your approver account and abandon this one
Why though
because you're already an approver at your other account, plus there would be no point for making yourself identifiable with 2 accounts
/ 67
Log in to reply to this thread.